Whether you are a teenager getting your first auto policy or an adult looking to save a few bucks, Consolati Insurance is here to help. We will be happy to explain the various coverages available including bodily injury, medical payments, property damage, collision, comprehensive and uninsured/underinsured motorist. Massachusetts and Berkshire County residents should give us a call today at 413-243-0105
- It’s illegal to drive in Massachusetts without insurance.
- The minimum insurance coverage requirement in Massachusetts is not enough to drive in neighboring states like New York and Connecticut.
- Some of our insurers offer discounts to AAA members.
- Discounts available for safe driving and low mileage drivers.
SMALL BUSINESS PRODUCTS
For many of us, our home is our single biggest lifetime investment. A homeowners’ policy can protect that investment from losses due to theft, vandalism, riots, fire, wind, hail, lightning, ice, snow, sleet or other disaster. Your policy will also cover losses to your personal possessions like clothing, jewelry or other house contents and will insure you against being found legally liable for an accident that happened on your property. Massachusetts residents should give us a call today to insure your home, condo or apartment.
- Raising your deductible is a good way to save costs on premiums.
- Combining your auto policy with your homeowners’ policy can save you money.
- Discounts are available if you install a security system or a new sprinkler system.
WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE
Workers Compensation insurance covers your employee’s medical bills (medical care, pharmaceutical, healthcare and rehabilitation costs) and lost wages if they suffer an injury from job related duties. Workers Comp is required for all businesses having employees or subcontractors by Massachusetts law.
Protect your business by providing benefits to employees for work-related injuries and illnesses.
- Massachusetts state law requires businesses with employees and/or subcontractors to carry workers compensation insurance.
- Workers compensation insurance covers any injury at work regardless of who is at fault.
- Workers’ compensation program not only covers medical bills, but also helps you during your recovery phase.
A personal umbrella policy is an affordable way to add an additional layer of protection to prevent an extraordinary event from causing you financial ruin. By picking up coverage when your auto and homeowners policy limits end, an umbrella policy gives you an additional layer of protection. Additionally, some umbrella policies protect policy holders from liabilities that aren’t covered by their auto and homeowner’s policy such as false arrest invasion of privacy, libel and slander. Call Consolati Insurance today to get a quote.
- Umbrella policies pick up when your homeowners and/or auto policies limits are exceeded
- Additional coverage is available at affordable prices.
- Over 80% of umbrella claims are for losses related to autos.
Perhaps you need a commercial general liability policy to protect your business from claims for bodily injury and property damage. Maybe you are looking to protect the financials directors and officers of your non-profit from an employees’ discrimination claim. Or maybe you need product liability insurance to protect you from damages from accidentally purchasing substandard quality materials used in your product manufacturing or perhaps you need a business owners policy tailored to your profession that covers the various different types for liabilities that affect your particular industry. Whatever your liability insurance need, please let us know how we can help to protect your business from catastrophic losses.
- General liability protects businesses from bodily injury and property damages that occur on the businesses’ premises, because of their operation and products that they make.
- Directors and Officers liability insurance covers against claims made by employees, suppliers, regulators, customers, shareholders and other stakeholders.
- Professional indemnity insurance covers your professional advice and service given to clients.
- Cyber risk insurance covers the liability and property losses due to any electronic activity the business engages in.
Special Event Insurance
SPECIAL EVENT CANCELLATION AND LIABILITY INSURANCE
Whether you are planning the wedding of your dreams, a birthday party, anniversary or other special event, sometimes unforeseen circumstances like extreme weather, accidents, military deployment, vendor bankruptcy or illness could cause you to cancel your event. Special event insurance can reimburse you for non-refundable deposits and covers additional losses and damages such as lost wedding rings, damaged gifts, damages to event facilities and injuries to guests at your event.
- Covers damages to facilities and guest injuries.
- Covers lost rings and damaged gifts.
- Covers unexpected events like extreme weather, military deployment of illness.
By paying for damaged property and medical expenses, commercial auto Insurance helps your business cover the financial costs resulting from an auto accident that occurs while on company business if you or an employee is at fault.
- Protects employees driving company vehicles and personal vehicles for work.
- Covers your business against employee’s insurance having inadequate coverage.
- Covers rental vehicles while employees are traveling.
One in four people will experience a disability for 90 days or more before they reach the age of 67. The most common disability claims arise from back injuries, cancer, heart attacks and diabetes. Protect yourself and your employees ability to earn a living by purchasing disability insurance. Disability policies come in short term (generally covers up to a year and replaces 60% to 70% of the beneficiary’s base salary) and long term (generally covers from one year until disability ends or the beneficiary reaches a designated retirement age and typically replaces 40% to 60% of the beneficiary’s base salary.).
- If you purchase your own disability insurance the benefits are paid to you tax free if you become disabled.
- Some short-term disability policies cover not only complications prior to child birth that prevent a mother from working, but also provide benefits for up to 8 weeks after the elimination period.
- You can always purchase additional disability coverage above what an employer provides if you deem it necessary.
Frank A. Consolati
In Loving Memoriam
Many knew Frank as a generous, gentle, and kind hearted man deeply devoted to his family and his faith. For us he was our foundation. We can’t help but be reminded of all the people looking back at us as a reflection of him. Lee was where he grew up, surrounded by friends his whole life. We were raised learning from him just what it meant to be of a community. That will go on simply because of him. It is the greatest gift and the greatest comfort for us all.
Thank you for all your kindness to our family. It has meant everything to us.
-The Consolati Family